Tuesday 26 June 2007

Camera..action!!

OOh had a great afternoon this afternoon faffing about with a free photoshop action I downloaded here Addicted to designs.. it's just fantastic for my New York shots.. really makes my naff photos look fab.. well I love the effect anyway..



OK really should have done some housework today but am soooo knackered.. think I'll stay on the couch.. might have a crack at making/decorating my album for the All My Own Work Challenge... but still can't decide what to use.. might wait till first journalling/page point and see where it sways me

2 comments:

Jak said...

oooh get you mrs digi...Id love to be able to master PS even if its just put labels on my photos when I post them, but cant seem to get the hang of it LOL

xx

Karen said...

Helloooooooo. :) I lurve that action. I'm going to have to ditch all my housework plans for the day and play about with this now instead. Maybe it could even make my pics look good!!