Sunday 24 June 2007

Hellooooooooo

Well.. can't believe it's been so long since I posted... been working like tons, which means I can't get my groove back on.. house is a tip, hardlys see the boys at the mo...and scrapping, what the heck is that..Can't wait till this uncertain time is over and I can start easing into one of the new shift patterns ( I have my fingers crossed that I'm not in the permanent days category) and get on track with life again..

Shouldn't we work to live.. not live to work.. ugh

Anyway am toying with the idea of maybe going to a local crop on Saturday.. would be my first real life crop ( apart from Center Parcs and Scrappers paradise, but they were weekendy things)...think it might be the only way I get some scrapping done.. remove myself from the house so don't feel guilty about not doing hw...will have to check whether Mr B can take me.. I dunno.. I'll probably change my mind at the last moment.. so haven't contacted the organiser.. may just nip in as a late runner! LOL.. Toodle ooh for now.. break is over, best get back before the whip is out!

No comments: