Friday 13 July 2007

LOL.. In my mind!!!

Haven't been blogging as haven't had much to say really...I finally found out I'm keeping my position at work which was a huge relief... and since then life has been a blur!!!!!Of Nowt, Sod all and bugger all.. I've had so little energy that I've been doing zip.. bar surf the net and watch trashy tv...I really must get some housework done today.. but what have I done instead.. browse facebook, started by looking at my Bro's photos of oz.. and got sucked into it...WARNING:THAT THERE T'INTERWEB IS BAD FOR YOUR HABITAT HYGIENE!!!! 2 hours later here I am, what do I have to show for it..just this lil meez... LOL it's me in me dreams... couldn't quite work out how to fit a lardy arse..so will have to have the sylph like figure of my dreams!!!LOL... Bloomin eck Loose Women's on... my day is disappearing fast... better run round with a duster and pretend to be the perfect housewife!!!

No comments: