Thursday 2 August 2007

Coooeeeeee!!

Well just a quick post in case anybody ever reads this!!LOL..
I haven't fallen off the end of the earth.. have just been a busy lil bee again.. ( The groove is on it's way.. I can feel it..) ..
Had a lil family break to the Lakes... beautiful.. can't wait to go again soon... but am eyeing up a new tent as I was getting serious tent envy while we were there.. our sad lil Eurohike looked like a shed compared to theses swish Outwells and Vangos.. yep we were the proper scrubbers of the campsites ROFL!!!! But we had a mega fun time, love so much how we iunteract when we go camping... really makes you bond as a family....
Anyhoo... have now been fag free for 10 days... woo hoo.. and according to my lil calculator I've saved about 19 quid... OMG It so scares me that I was spending so much on smokes.. what a bleeding waste, could have a kit and a new set of stamps each month for the amount I spent .. must remember to treat myself at end of month though.... Last week was easy but this week on nights has been HORRENDOUS.. that's with a capital H, UPPER CASE and Bold.. really really that bad.. So am sat with chewing gum, inhalator and glucose tablets at the ready, surrounded by a gazillion water cups.. Pray for my workmates .. they may not survive the week.. mwwaaaaahhhhhahahahahaah!!!!

Will be back soon with pretty stuff.. I promise.. yeah yeah yadda yadda.. I know you've heard it all before.. but IT IS.. It's on it's way.. listen carefully and you'll hear it.. the groove is a comin, and then life will be settled.. AWesome xxx

4 comments:

Sarah said...

you sound in a really good mood :)

glad you had fun on holiday in your scruffy tent :)

Nickibee said...

Well done on the non smoking darlin, you can do it I know ya can.
Glad that you didn't all drown in your beds while in the lakes, I had pictures of you all floating alondg lake Winderemere in ya sleeping bags.

Helen said...

I think I can hear that groove .... x

Nickibee said...

Tagged you darling.

Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs